The Gerstin & Associates Information Technology Group represents entrepreneurs, start up corporations, small businesses and large corporations with all types of technology agreements in virtually every industry. We understand the laws, underlying technology and, most importantly, our clients and their businesses. Some of the services our Information Technology Practice Group handles are:
- Drafting, negotiating, and interpreting agreements in the areas of software licensing and maintenance, IT consulting, e-commerce, web site hosting and development, and telecommunication and service provider agreements.
- Dispute resolution and assisting with the client’s Internet domain name portfolio.
- We work with engineering, IT, and other business units and ensures that customer information gathered by our clients is collected, stored and used in compliance with privacy policies and applicable laws.
- High quality, specialized and practical advice in business-to-business and business-to-consumer arrangements.
- Advice and review for issues like IT outsourcing arrangements, software and hardware supply and implementation agreements.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing of contracts for web site developers and consultants in relation to on-line projects.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing of NDNA, confidentiality and “know how agreements”
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts for Internet and telecommunications service providers
- Up to date data protection advice and compliance reviews.
Whether you need assistance with a large-scale information technology expansion or you are a start up business looking to grow, our lawyers can address every information technology issue from start to finish.
Put your mind at ease by contacting us now for a free consultation
Gerstin & Associates
40 SE 5th St., Suite 610
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Telephone: (561) 750-3456
Facsimile: (561) 750-8185
Recent Information Technology Articles
- ***Updated with Florida’s 2013 Legislative Amendments, Transition of Control of a Florida Community Association - Following is a general list of items for a community association to be aware of as they proceed towards the important process of the transition of control from a developer controlled association to that of a member controlled association. The following information is intended as general information and not legal advice. For legal advice an attorney must be consulted.
- 2013 Florida Legislative Update - 2013 Florida Legislative Update. Many of the bills that passed and are awaiting Governor Scott's signature or veto will directly impact your business. Unfortunately, there has been little or no press coverage of these newly enacted laws.
- New Florida Supreme Court Ruling Should Alert Businesses to Review Their Contracts, Now - Although businesses should review their standard “form” contracts annually with their attorney, many do not. Most often changes to year’s old contracts occur after a deal has gone bad or an expensive lawsuit has been lost. Hidden “time bombs” await businesses in the form of “the law has changed since we first used this contract” […]
- Most Frequently Used Official Florida Websites & Databases - Most frequently used official State of Florida websites and databases.
- Admitted as Expert at Trial, Even Though Expert Report is Garbage - the court held once an expert is "qualified" by a court the expert's opinions are admissible despite their lack of credible conclusion or methodology. However. . .