Updated June 23, 2016
Following are the open employment positions at Gerstin & Associates:
Community Association Attorney, Boca Raton, FL
Our ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience related to the legal representation of community associations. Approximately fifty percent of the position will involve arbitration, litigation and mediation of community association issues. The remaining responsibilities relate to reviewing and analyzing community association governing documents, statutes, case law, contracts, insurance policies, real estate documents. Marketing the firm’s services and client contact are an integral part of this position. The ideal candidate is a personable communicator that appreciates the value of such experiences. Only eager, aggressive lawyers seeking a challenge, career growth and “hands on” experience with clients and Florida’s judicial system should apply.
Start Date: Immediately
Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Non- HMO health insurance benefits with a major Florida medical insurance company after an employment trial period
- Participation in the firm’s 401k program after a trial period of employment
- Incentive bonuses for performance and for attaining new clients
- Paid holidays, after trial period
- Vacation days, after trial period
- Sick leave
For more information, please fax or email your resume and a writing sample to:
Joshua Gerstin, Esq.
Gerstin & Associates
Facsimile: (561) 750-8185
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.